Unfortunately, once a sales order is paid and gets the status 'in process' it is final. Our warehouse processes large numbers of orders every day and once an order is in the process of picking and packing we cannot make changes anymore. In case a parcel is delivered that you don't want to receive, the best option is to refuse it. Our distribution partners will automatically return the parcel to us and upon receiving the parcel we will refund your money
Articles in this section
- I forgot my order number, what now?
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- Can I monitor the progress of my order?
- What does my order status mean?
- I did not receive an order confirmation, what happened?
- I see multiple orders in my account while I have placed one, what happened?
- Can I order on behalf of a company?