If you create a sales order, a sales order number is given to it at the moment you start the payment process. If, for whatever reason, the payment process is aborted, the sales order gets the status 'not paid'. If you then start a new payment process from your shopping cart, our system will register that sales order as a new one. A new order, with a new sales order number. In this case you will see two different sales orders in My Account: a sales order that is 'not paid' and a sales order that is 'paid' or already 'in process'. Orders that are 'not paid' will not be processed, so you don't have to worry that you will receive your desired products twice.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my order number, what now?
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- Can I monitor the progress of my order?
- What does my order status mean?
- I did not receive an order confirmation, what happened?
- I see multiple orders in my account while I have placed one, what happened?
- Can I order on behalf of a company?