That must be frustrating. We cannot tell why a credit card payment has not been authorised, as we simply do not have access to your credit card information. The most common reasons are given below:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You entered a different name from that on the credit card.
- The cardholder address you entered is different from the registered address.
- Your credit card has been placed on hold temporarily, following several payment attempts.
- The 3D Secure check did not go through.
What you can do yourself to sort things out:
- Just call your card issuing company to find out what is going wrong.
- Are they saying nothing is wrong? Then something could be wrong our side. Delete cookies, open a new browser, or make your purchase using a different online device.