The payment platform of DocData Payments is fully secure; it meets all the industry standards for online payment transfers. The Payment Card industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an accreditation, enforced by Visa and Mastercard, for which DocData Payment is audited annually. These guidelines ensure that all credit card details are securely processed and stored. The "Payment Services Directive", in short PSD, is a directive issued by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union and provides for the harmonization of the internal market for payment services. It is important to know that DocData Payments is supervised by the Dutch National Bank ('De Nederlandsche Bank') and as such is recognized by an independent institute/body as 'qualified'.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
- What payments methods can I use?
- How is the VAT rate calculated?
- What, or who, is 'DocData Payments'?
- What, or who, is 'Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments'?
- Is my online payment at brabantia.com secure?
- Why is my credit card payment not accepted?
- What is 'Verified by VISA'?
- What is 'MasterCard SecureCode'?
- What is 'American Express SafeKey'?