Orders made through our web shop (brabantia.com), are shipped from our cental warehouse facility in Overpelt (Belgium). Therefore we are obliged to calculate the Belgian VAT rate of 21% on all sales, except for the countries where the total sales amount exceeds the threshold as determined by the European Union.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
- What payments methods can I use?
- How is the VAT rate calculated?
- What, or who, is 'DocData Payments'?
- What, or who, is 'Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments'?
- Is my online payment at brabantia.com secure?
- Why is my credit card payment not accepted?
- What is 'Verified by VISA'?
- What is 'MasterCard SecureCode'?
- What is 'American Express SafeKey'?