On your credit card statement or bank account overview you might see the name “Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments” on behalf of Brabantia. All money from our customers, paid with the payment services of DocData Payments, is received in a Foundation for Third Party Funds account. This guarantees that the funds are always "secure" at any given time, should the limited company inadvertently run into financial difficulties. The management of DocData Payments is separate from the board of the Stichting Foundation DocData Payments.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
- What payments methods can I use?
- How is the VAT rate calculated?
- What, or who, is 'DocData Payments'?
- What, or who, is 'Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments'?
- Is my online payment at brabantia.com secure?
- Why is my credit card payment not accepted?
- What is 'Verified by VISA'?
- What is 'MasterCard SecureCode'?
- What is 'American Express SafeKey'?