In most cases, you can have your order delivered to a pickup point (only with DPD at a DPD Pickup parcel shop). This depends on the size of the ordered product. When your order is eligible for shipping to a pickup point, this option appears automatically at the finalising of your order. You can then choose the most convenient pickup point for you.
Articles in this section
- Which delivery methods does Brabantia use?
- Do I have to pay shipping costs?
- What is the delivery time?
- Can I follow the shipping of my order?
- Can my package be delivered to a pickup point?
- What if I'm not at home?
- My order is incomplete: what can I do?
- I've received the wrong article: what now?
- My package is damaged: what now?
- What are the closing hours of your warehouse?