That should not be a problem. Normally the driver leaves a card in your mailbox that gives information about your parcel. The card also provides you the contact details of the local representative, so you are able to make a new delivery appointment. Find out more about changing delivery appointments.
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping costs?
- When will my purchased product(s) be shipped?
- When will my parcel be delivered?
- Will I be informed of the delivery day?
- Can I track my parcel
- What happens if I am not at home when my parcel is delivered?
- What should I do if my parcel contains the wrong product?
- What is a 'DPD Pickup parcelshop'?
- Where can I find the nearest 'DPD Pickup parcelshop'?
- When is the Brabantia warehouse facility closed?