Yes, that’s possible! You will receive an e-mail from us when your parcel has left our warehouse. In this e-mail you will most likely find a track-and-trace link: almost all our distribution partners offer a track-and-trace service. Only small items that fit in a normal envelope will not have track-and-trace: these are sent to you by normal postal service. The track-and-trace link in your e-mail leads you directly to the track-and-trace information as provided by our distribution partner. Besides that. You can check the status of your parcel at http://track-parcel.co.uk/dpd/. Only your parcel number is needed to track your parcel.
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping costs?
- When will my purchased product(s) be shipped?
- When will my parcel be delivered?
- Will I be informed of the delivery day?
- Can I track my parcel
- What happens if I am not at home when my parcel is delivered?
- What should I do if my parcel contains the wrong product?
- What is a 'DPD Pickup parcelshop'?
- Where can I find the nearest 'DPD Pickup parcelshop'?
- When is the Brabantia warehouse facility closed?