First of all, we do apologise if we have made a mistake with your refund. Please contact our consumer service team at your earliest convenience and state the order number. This will enable us to investigate what went wrong and solve it for you as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay for returns?
- How do I return a product?
- What if I can't print the return label?
- Where can I drop off my return products?
- Can I still cancel my return request?
- Where can I find my order number?
- How do I know whether you have received my return?
- My item is faulty.
- Can I exchange a product?
- I haven't received a return label.