The squeaky sound can easily be solved by lubricating the metal spring in the hinge with penetrating oil, or Teflon spray. A drop of olive oil even might be sufficient.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if a product is in stock?
- Will your products be restocked?
- Can you give me more information about your products?
- Where can I find the Brabantia manuals?
- My Touch Bin makes a squeaky sound. What should I do?
- The lid of my Touch Bin doesn't always stay closed. What can I do?
- How do I clean the green food trap in my pedal bin?
- How do I clean my brushed steel products?
- How to maintain my lacquered product(s)?
- How to maintain my wooden products?