Clean the clasp of your Touch Bin lid with hot, soapy water. After cleaning the clasp, lubricate the clasp with silicone spray, penetrating oil (e.g. WD40) or Teflon spray. If this doesn't solve the problem, please let our Touch Bin Assistant help you.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if a product is in stock?
- Will your products be restocked?
- Can you give me more information about your products?
- Where can I find the Brabantia manuals?
- My Touch Bin makes a squeaky sound. What should I do?
- The lid of my Touch Bin doesn't always stay closed. What can I do?
- How do I clean the green food trap in my pedal bin?
- How do I clean my brushed steel products?
- How to maintain my lacquered product(s)?
- How to maintain my wooden products?