Ah, you finished your order. You probably have seen the name 'Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments' on your credit card statement or bank account overview. All order payments are received in a Foundation for Third Party Fund account, named 'Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments'. This is done on behalf of Brabantia.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How is the VAT rate calculated?
- What, or who, is 'DocData Payments'?
- What, or who, is 'Stichting Foundation Docdata Payments'?
- Is my online payment at brabantia.com secure?
- Why is my credit card payment not accepted?
- What is 'Verified by VISA'?
- What is 'MasterCard SecureCode'?
- What is 'American Express SafeKey'?