Our rotary clothes dryers look alike, but they have important differences. These differences can help you recognize your clothes dryer. Characteristics of all Brabantia clothes dryers:
- Compact/Essential: a step-like knob, and it rotates in its entirety;
- Lift-O-Matic: two rectangular shaped buttons;
- Lift-O-Matic Advanced: two teaspoon-shaped buttons;
- SmartLift: has a foot pedal at the bottom;
- Topspinner: a step-like knob and it rotates around the pole.
Are you still not sure? Hopefully the video below will help you recognize your clothes dryer.