Yes, it can. The Brabantia warranty expires when:
- You cannot prove that the warranty period has not yet expired.
- The product has not been used in a household environment (e.g. in public areas).
- The product has not been serviced or has been improperly maintained.
- The product was not used for the purpose for which it was made.
- A repair or modification has been carried out/made to the product by or on behalf of someone other than us (Brabantia).
- You cannot demonstrate the defect or provide a satisfactory representation for review.
- The product was not purchased new (but, for example, as a second-chance item).