The Brabantia warranty is valid when the product exhibits a defect that is attributable to our manufacturing, and:
- The product was purchased as new;
- The product is used in a domestic environment (with the exception of products designed and developed for outdoor use, such as our tumble dryers);
- The product is used for its intended purpose;
- The product has been used or installed as described in the instruction manual (when applicable);
- You can provide proof of purchase (including date of purchase, name of store and name of product) that the warranty period has not yet expired;
- You can prove the product's defect.
Professional use of Brabantia products in, for example, a hotel, public area or hospital will invalidate the guarantee. Should anything be wrong with the products, a commercial solution will be sought. If so, always get in touch with your Brabantia contact. Don't have a contact person? Please contact the Brabantia consumer service.