Normally you will receive a confirmation email immediately after placing your order. Still no email within 4 hours of placing your order? This could be for several reasons:
- The confirmation has ended up in the "Spam" or "Junk Mail" of your email folder.
- Your email address was entered incorrectly. There's nothing to worry about. The order will still be processed, but you won't receive any updates.
- Your payment has not been processed correctly. No payment has been made and your order will not be processed. At that time, it is best to place a new order.
- Your payment has not been immediately processed. This could be due to the payment method you have selected — processing could take one or more working days. The order will progress when we receive the payment. You will receive confirmation from us at this point.
- The payment partner is experiencing delays in the payment process. In this case the confirmation will be sent as soon as your order has been confirmed.
Do you think something else might have gone wrong? If you have any concerns, please contact us using the contact form.